QMidi Pro for MAC – MIDI and karaoke player. This app was created by MIXAGESOFTWARE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QMidi Pro for MAC Latest Version
QMidi Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QMidi Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QMidi Pro App|
|File Size||5.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About QMidi Pro App for MAC
QMidi Pro is the ultimate multimedia karaoke player for the Macintosh. It can organize and play many types of media files, including movies and .CDG files, and allows easy text and chord editing/synchronization. It features real-time pitch shifting, time stretching, and the ability to display karaoke and movie content in full-screen mode, even on a second monitor.
- Play audio/video and MIDI in sync
- Cross-fade your MIDI, audio, and video files
- Metronome with precount and user-specified audio channel output
- Ability to manually preload the next song
- Supports any audio/video format supported by OS X Core Audio or QuickTime, MIDI formats 0 and 1
- Native support for FLAC files
- Plays MIDI karaoke, MP3 ID3 lyrics, .CDG files, movie karaoke
- External text and chords display/edit/synchronization/merge
- Multi-page PDF files display and synchronization
- LRC and LRC+ file support and export, and ChordPro file export
- Time stretch, pitch transpose, chord transpose with the ability to export changes
- Text karaoke and CDG to movie conversion
- Music library and playlist documents
- Supports many foreign text encodings
- Karaoke text formatting with custom background image
- Remote transport using MIDI messages and AppleScript
- MIDI mixer, GS effects
- Supports OS X Core MIDI devices and Apple DLS Music Device (SoundFonts)
- Italian and French localizations
- Various enhancements, optimizations and bugs fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QMidi Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QMidi Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QMidi Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QMidi Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QMidi Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QMidi Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QMidi Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QMidi Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QMidi Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QMidi Pro from your MAC!
QMidi Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
MIDI and karaoke player.
Professional karaoke software.
This QMidi Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. QMidi Pro is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.