QDLPluginEncryptionPS for MAC – Advanced cryptographic services for Xojo. This app was build by PATISOFTWARE.EU Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QDLPluginEncryptionPS for MAC Latest Version
QDLPluginEncryptionPS for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QDLPluginEncryptionPS that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QDLPluginEncryptionPS App|
|File Size||3.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About QDLPluginEncryptionPS App for MAC
This component implements advanced cryptographic services that can be added to the programmer’s Xojo/RealStudio solutions. Although cryptography is a complex topic, the plugin’s API are designed with the goal of making encryption, error detection and hashing accessible with the minimum of effort.
In a nutshell, the plugin extends the limited cryptographic capabilities implemented by the Xojo’s Crypto module by offering the following services:
- Encryption:easy and quick encryption/decryption of either a block of memory or an entire file. The plugin implements the most known block-based and stream-based encryption algorithms along with a few much less famous. Among the others are provided the following ciphers:
- RC4, RC5
- DES, Triple-DES
- Hashing:computing of the hash value of a block of memory using one of the cryptographic hash functions offered by the plugin:
- Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC):the plugin offers a wide choice of CRC algorithms to perform error detection on memory or files: 8, 16,32 and 64 bits based CRC algorithms are implemented by the plugin. The CRC functionalities are provided as extensions of the Memoryblock and Folderitem classes built- in the Xojo Framework.
Note: It is recommended to use PayPal while acquiring license
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QDLPluginEncryptionPS for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QDLPluginEncryptionPS .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QDLPluginEncryptionPS is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QDLPluginEncryptionPS for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QDLPluginEncryptionPS apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QDLPluginEncryptionPS apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QDLPluginEncryptionPS that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QDLPluginEncryptionPS icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QDLPluginEncryptionPS on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QDLPluginEncryptionPS from your MAC!
QDLPluginEncryptionPS Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Paranoia Text Encryption
Easily encrypt text.
This QDLPluginEncryptionPS .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. QDLPluginEncryptionPS is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.