QCast for MAC – Accessible podcast player. This app was released by Q-CONTINUUM Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QCast for MAC Latest Version
QCast for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QCast that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QCast App|
|File Size||34.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About QCast App for MAC
QCast gives you an accessible and intuitive interface to listen to your favorite podcasts. No more wrestling with the program just so you can listen to a new episode. It will never lose your place, and should you desire, you can speed your podcasts up for more enjoyable listening.
- Fixed searching for podcasts with unicode symbols in their names
- Fixed posting to Twitter 1.8
- Added a way to share what you’re listening to on Twitter
- Added an option for setting where podcasts are downloaded
- Added an option for setting how frequently QCast checks for podcasts
- Added an option for setting the output audio device
- Added language selection to the options dialog
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QCast for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QCast .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QCast is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QCast for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QCast apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QCast apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QCast that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QCast icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QCast on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QCast from your MAC!
QCast Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This QCast .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. QCast is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.