QBlocks for MAC – Create resolution independent graphics. This app was build by NLINEA Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QBlocks for MAC Latest Version
QBlocks for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QBlocks that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QBlocks App|
|File Size||6.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About QBlocks App for MAC
QBlocks allows you to design resolution independent graphics for your iOS or OSX projects. QBlocks help developers and graphics artists to achieve greats result with no effort. With his easy to use UI and its objects oriented tools gives an amazing workflow. The strength of QBlocks is in its architecture based on plugins blocks that delivers the versatility and potential for growth, over time the App will allow us to strengthen and even improve with the help of users.
QBlocks generates Objective-C code for iOS and OSX at run time, you can look at any time the Quartz 2D base code that QB produce. Is an easy to follow separated blocks for easy understanding. QB also generates Graphics files format for those who just need the graphics result, JPG, PNG y TIFF will help any designer to do their job.
- Pro vector 2D tools, based on Bezier curve drawing
- Real Time Preview of your work at any size
- Export in JPG, TIFF, PNG and PDF files format
- Support iOS & OSX, export NSView and UIView implementation files.
- Easy to follow and readable code generation
- Based in Quartz 2D code API
- Plugin Architecture for easy to add and improve features
- Rectangle, Round Rectangle, Oval, Polygon, Star, Bezier Path, Text Objects
- Text to Bezier Path, Boolean Operations on Objects, Union, Intersection, Difference
- Bezier Editing, Sharp and Round Points, Open & Close Path
Align, Distribute, Flip & Rotate Objects, Group and Ungroup
- Snap to, Show Grid, Color Grid, Grid Spacing
- Predefined Canvas sizes, Custom Size
- Dynamic Colors, Colors with different Opacity, Brightness, Shadows, Highlight
- Drag and Drop UI for Blocks Library
- Basic Blocks Library : Settings, Clip Path, Color, Width, Stroke Path, Color, Fill Path, Gradient, Shadow, Inner Shadow, Text, Picture
- Quick Mode, Smart Guides, Pan, Zoom in, Zoom Out, Custom Zoom, Predefined Zoom
- Dynamic Gradient Library
Real Time Code Generation, Options for iOS and OSX
Note: The version available for download is 1.01. The version available in the Mac App Store is 1.03.
- Fixed a bug with OS X 10.9 (Sorry for that).
- Improved speed in objects draw.
- Now creates code for C# MonoTouch (we are listening for any feedback).
- Internal code changes for next release.
- The Help Menus now point to their respective web pages.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QBlocks for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QBlocks .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QBlocks is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QBlocks for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QBlocks apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QBlocks apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QBlocks that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QBlocks icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QBlocks on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QBlocks from your MAC!
QBlocks Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Editor for screen graphics.
Vector drawing app that generates Obj-C and Swift drawing code.
This QBlocks .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. QBlocks is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.