QArc for MAC – Centralized QA testing and documentation. This app was created by PINKZOMBIESTUDIOS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
QArc for MAC Latest Version
QArc for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about QArc that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||QArc App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About QArc App for MAC
QArc allows you to keep all the QA tests you run on your apps in one single place. And when you create a new app, you can easily copy/duplicate tests from an existing app to fill the test cases for the new app. It also lets you run through all the tests for a given app in test mode and mark each test as passing or failing. (BTW, the tests can have detailed descriptions so that you can document the exact steps needed to run that particular test.) Once a full run-through is complete, you can easily see how many tests were passed for that app and how many failed. It’s as simple as that.
While QArc is a stand-alone app, it does not mean that you can’t use QArc in a team environment. QArc has a handy export feature which lets you export any app (and its attendant sections and tests) out to a file. So, you can create the tests at your leisure and share them with your whole team. All they have to do is export the tests into their copy of QAarc and they have the full set of tests you created to run their own tests.
- Various UI tweaks and updates to ensure a smoother workflow
- Added more items to the right-click context menus to represent most possible actions
- Added confirmations for destructive actions
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download QArc for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the QArc .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the QArc is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy QArc for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing QArc apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete QArc apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the QArc that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the QArc icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall QArc on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove QArc from your MAC!
QArc Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This QArc .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. QArc is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.