Push To Talk for MAC – Push to talk voice chat. This app was developed by FIPLAB Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Push To Talk for MAC Latest Version
Push To Talk for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Push To Talk that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Push To Talk App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Push To Talk App for MAC
Push to Talk is a slick and unobtrusive menu bar app that makes voice chats worry-free and keeps the flow of conversation clear. Simply press the user-configurable hotkey when you want to activate your microphone, and then release when you want the microphone to be muted again.
The aim of this app is to eliminate all those unnecessary and often embarrassing noises that can play in the background during onlne voice conversations. We’re all too familiar with children screaming in the background while you’re trying to have that important cross-continent business call on a Saturday afternoon – worries like these will be a thing of the past 🙂
How does Push to Talk work? The app simply mutes your microphone until you hold down a hot key (user selectable) on your keyboard. Hot key pressed, you can then chat on any voice client or record your voice knowing you are only transmitting audio via your microphone when you actually want to.
- Decide when you want to transmit/record your voice
- Configure the app to launch at login
- Customize a hot key of your choice
- Toggle the app on/off for moments when you don’t want to hold down a key to talk, yet don’t want to quit the app either
- Push to Talk works with all software that captures/transmits audio from your microphone (such as Skype, FaceTime, Audacity, etc.).
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Push To Talk for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Push To Talk .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Push To Talk is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Push To Talk for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Push To Talk apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Push To Talk apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Push To Talk that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Push To Talk icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Push To Talk on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Push To Talk from your MAC!
Push To Talk Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Push-to-talk microphone management.
This Push To Talk .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Push To Talk is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.