Push Hero for MAC – Powerful push notification testing tool. This app was build by ONMYWAY133 Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Push Hero for MAC Latest Version
Push Hero for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Push Hero that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Push Hero App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Push Hero App for MAC
Push Hero is a native macOS application written in pure Swift that allows us to easily test push notifications. Support latest APNS specification with intuitive explanation and validation.
- Save and load many push templates, where each template can be for each app or different testing scenarios. Template has a name to easily identified
- Support 2 authentication methods, namely key with p8 file and certificate with p12 file
- Support drag and drop, so you can easily provide certfiicate and key files
- Smart text view with auto completion for braces
- Validate and show detailed errors so you catch issues early
- Show success message with push id so you can easily track down
- Many options, including push type for iOS 13, priority and environment
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Update app icon
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Push Hero for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Push Hero .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Push Hero is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Push Hero for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Push Hero apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Push Hero apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Push Hero that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Push Hero icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Push Hero on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Push Hero from your MAC!
Push Hero Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Push Hero .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Push Hero is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.