Purple for MAC – Timeline-based animation editor with HTML5 and CSS3 export. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Purple for MAC Latest Version
Purple for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Purple that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Purple App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Purple App for MAC
Purple is a timeline based animation editor with HTML5 + CSS3 export. Create animations, ads and interactive infographics for iPad, iPhone, Android, Safari and Chrome. Graphics professionals save time by dragging PSDs on the app icon, turning layers into a document with animatable objects.
Purple is the successor of a custom animation tool tailored to suit the daily production needs of a german publishing powerhouse.
We continuously watch graphics artists at work to understand their workflows. Being amazed by creativity, we develop our ideas with you and set them into code.
- Ready for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Fix for video export problem
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Purple for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Purple .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Purple is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Purple for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Purple apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Purple apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Purple that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Purple icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Purple on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Purple from your MAC!
Purple Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Make your website load faster.
Adobe Edge Preview
Publish moving images using modern Web standards.
This Purple .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Purple is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.