PureBasic for MAC – Programming source code compiler. This app was created by PUREBASIC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PureBasic for MAC Latest Version
PureBasic for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PureBasic that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PureBasic App|
|File Size||43.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About PureBasic App for MAC
Purebasic is a basic compiler available for Windows, Linux, Amiga, and now also for Mac OS X. It is easy to create portable source code for all platforms. Purebasic creates native executables with high-speed execution and low resource consumption. Once bought you have a lifetime update guarantee.
Version 5.72 LTS:
- #PB_HTTP_Headers to HTTPInfo() to get the headers
- #PB_HTTP_HeadersOnly to HTTPRequest() to only request the headers (GetHTTPHeaders() is now deprecated)
- Scintilla word chars selection as user preference in IDE (kenmo)
- Zoom keyboard shortcuts in IDE (kenmo)
- New editor shortcut functions in IDE (kenmo)
- Memview (idle)
- PostEvent() now returns a result as it could fail in some extrem case
- Sign() now returns an integer instead of a float.
- OpenJPEG library to version 2.3.1
- PCRE library to version 8.44
- libpng to version 1.6.37
- libjpeg to version 9d
- libtiff to version 4.1.0
- expat to version 2.2.9
- libflac to version 1.3.3
- libogg to version 1.3.4
- libvorbis to version 1.3.6
- sqlite to version 3.31.1
- curl to version 7.68.0
- ‘Find Previous’ freezing in IDE (kenmo)
- Gadgets Drag’n’Drop Position in FormDesigner (ChrisR)
- Re-enable buttons bug in window ‘Find in Files’ in IDE (Sicro)
- Display errors in window ‘#WINDOW_Form_Parent’ of the FormDesigner (Sicro)
- Many documentation issues (Andre and Mesa)
- Some compiler and libraries related bugs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PureBasic for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PureBasic .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PureBasic is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PureBasic for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PureBasic apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PureBasic apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PureBasic that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PureBasic icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PureBasic on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PureBasic from your MAC!
PureBasic Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Object-oriented programming tool (was Real Studio).
Compile Intel Mac applications.
This PureBasic .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. PureBasic is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.