Pulls for MAC – lists all of your open Github Pull Requests in your menu bar. This app was developed by KEVINCLARK.CA Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pulls for MAC Latest Version
Pulls for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pulls that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pulls App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Pulls App for MAC
Pulls lists all of your open Github Pull Requests directly in your menubar for easy access. If it’s available, the app also shows the status of your build so you don’t have to keep going back to the website to check it.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash if you revoked its permissions on Github.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pulls for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pulls .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pulls is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pulls for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pulls apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pulls apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pulls that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pulls icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pulls on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pulls from your MAC!
Pulls Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Pulls .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Pulls is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.