Pullover for MAC – Desktop client for Pushover. This app was build by GITHUB Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pullover for MAC Latest Version
Pullover for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pullover that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pullover App|
|File Size||94.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Pullover App for MAC
Pullover is an unofficial multi-platform Pushover desktop client.
- Updated from NW.js 0.12 to v0.28.2 (#65)
- Updated dependencies
- Reimplemented notification list (broken because of updated dependencies)
- Enhancement #86, refresh notification list when new notifications arrive
- Removed nw-notify (broken because of updated dependencies)
- NW.js/Chrome notifications are now used always
- Fixes #110, notifications on Win10 after the creators update
- Add analytics to get a feel for the frequency of bugs and usage of the app (can be disabled in settings)
- Fixes #96, #106, #107, more resilient to network errors
- Added option to disable sounds
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pullover for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pullover .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pullover is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pullover for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pullover apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pullover apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pullover that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pullover icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pullover on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pullover from your MAC!
Pullover Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Pushover client for notifications.
This Pullover .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Pullover is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.