Pukka for MAC – Multi-account posting client for del.icio.us. This app was released by CODESORCERY Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pukka for MAC Latest Version
Pukka for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pukka that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pukka App|
|File Size||2.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Pukka App for MAC
Pukka is a richly-featured client for Delicious, Ma.gnolia, and compatible social bookmarking services with integrated fast search. Fire it up and within seconds you can easily post to one or more accounts. Pukka comes with its own bookmarklet for super fast posting, or you can drag a URL from any browser, open a URL shortcut file on the desktop, or drag a URL right onto the dock icon. You can even set Pukka as your external weblog client in NetNewsWire, NewsFire, and Vienna.
No more waiting for the posting page to load, no more bulky bookmark organizers when all you want to do right now is post a link. Pukka moves in fast and then gets out of the way so that you can keep browsing.
- Speed: Fast, light, and always ready.
- Bookmark Search: Fast and keyboard navigable.
- Tag Menus: Fast access to your bookmarks by tag in the dock and/or menu bar.
- Security: Uses SSL and the Mac keychain and allows private posting.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Keep your eyes on the screen and your hands on the keyboard.
- Growl: Keep distractions to a minimum but stay notified with Growl.
- RSS Integration: Integrates with popular readers like NetNewsWire, NewsFire, and Vienna.
- Multiple Accounts: The first and most popular multi-account posting client.
- Tag Completion: Tag completion across accounts as you type.
- Scriptable: AppleScript-aware for fast workflow integration.
- Browser Integration: Bookmarklet for integration with Safari, Firefox, Camino, OmniWeb, and more.
- Mac Style: Simple, elegant, and with all the trimmings: Bonjour, Spotlight, Sparkle, and more.
- Added support for Delicious accounts linked to Yahoo! IDs.
- Added a preference to adjust the font size used when typing bookmark descriptions.
- Main window now closes when hiding after a successful post so that it doesn’t show up when using the search feature later.
- Fixed a bug with search window keyboard shortcuts not working on non-US keyboard layouts.
- Fixes a bug with multibyte characters in URLs not opening when selected in search results.
- Fixes an issue where opening account Web pages for non-Delicious accounts would open in Delicious instead of the service used.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pukka for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pukka .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pukka is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pukka for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pukka apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pukka apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pukka that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pukka icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pukka on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pukka from your MAC!
Pukka Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Menubar item for Delicious bookmarks.
A Cocoa client for del.icio.us (was Cocoal.icio.us)
Use your del.icio.us bookmarks directly from Safari.
This Pukka .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Pukka is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.