Publisher Master for MAC – Easy and powerful graphic design and desktop publishing. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Publisher Master for MAC Latest Version
Publisher Master for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Publisher Master that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Publisher Master App|
|File Size||44.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Publisher Master App for MAC
Note: Publisher Master is not being sold anymore and is listed only for people who had purchased it in the past.
Publisher Master is a full-featured and easy-to-use platform for creating any kind of design for your business or home life. With Publisher Master, you can make posters, flyers, menus, brochures, greeting cards, booklets, pamphlets, business cards, and much more. The design possibilities are endless.
Graphic design and page layout don’t need to be complicated and expensive. With our easy and intuitive page layout system, you can simply drag elements from the left panel into your page, then position, resize, and rotate them with a few clicks.
- Over 200 professionally designed templates
- 70,000+ high-quality, royalty-free clip art images, free for personal or business use
- 100+ background textures, art frames, and image masks
- 140+ creative fonts
- Insert images, text, vector and raster shapes, clip art, and QR/barcodes
- Import images directly from iPhoto and Photos apps
- Choose from a dozen image filters (Vintage, Sketch, Comic, Sepia, and more)
- Adjust image levels, crop, tint, and apply masks
- Advanced text-formatting controls
- Insert, style, and rotate 3D text (OS X Yosemite required)
- Vector-based drawing tools (bezier pen, pencil, line)
- Select from 26 vector shapes, or draw your own
- Style elements with shadows, inner shadows, borders, and reflections
- Fill elements with colors, radial and linear gradients, textures, frames, or images
- Change the opacity of any element
- Layout guides make arranging elements a snap
- Export to PDF, PNG, JPEG, or TIFF formats
- Share to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, or save to Photos app
- iOS integration! Import files created with Publisher Master for iOS. Powerful Layout Features
- Master pages allow you to apply consistent formatting to your documents
- Organize your design elements into layers
- Add self-updating page numbers and date stamps
- Column, row, and freeform guides enable precise formatting
- Handy element positioning, distribution, and alignment tools
- Arrange, group, rotate, lock, hide elements
- Set margins and bleeds
- Pasteboard panel for easy access to your most-used elements
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Publisher Master for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Publisher Master .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Publisher Master is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Publisher Master for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Publisher Master apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Publisher Master apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Publisher Master that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Publisher Master icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Publisher Master on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Publisher Master from your MAC!
Publisher Master Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Professional Desktop Publishing.
Download Affinity Publisher for MAC
Apple's word processor from the iWork suite.
Desktop publishing app with dynamic text wrapping.
Download iStudio Publisher for MAC
This Publisher Master .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Publisher Master is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.