PSequel for MAC – Clean and simple interface for you to perform common PostgreSQL tasks quickly. This app was developed by PSEQUEL Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PSequel for MAC Latest Version
PSequel for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PSequel that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PSequel App|
|File Size||5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About PSequel App for MAC
PSequel provides a clean and simple interface for you to perform common PostgreSQL tasks quickly.
Why yet another PostgreSQL GUI client? Why not just pgAdmin?
Well, pgAdmin is great for its feature-richness. However, I found its UI is clumsy and complicated. I know there is a list of PostgreSQL GUI Tools. However, they are either web-based, Java-based* or don’t support the features I want. In the good old MySQL world, my favorite client is Sequel Pro, but its support for PostgreSQL doesn’t seem to be happening. So, I decided to make one myself.
* No offense to the Java community. I am a Java developer myself and I like JVM a lot. I just dislike Java desktop apps personally.
Is PSequel open source?
No. There is no plan to open source it at this moment.
Is PSequel a forked version of Sequel Pro?
No, PSequel is written from scratch in Swift 2, although PSequel’s UI is highly inspired by Sequel Pro.
Why macOS 10.10+ only?
I am developing PSequel in my spare time. By supporting macOS 10.10+ only, I can keep the codebase simpler and save time by not testing it in older versions of macOS. And, less code, less bugs.
What’s the current status of PSequel?
PSequel is still in its early stage. My plan to implement most features in Sequel Pro. If you think a feature is important, please let me know and I’ll adjust its priority based on its popularity.
How do I report bugs or suggest new features?
Use Github issue tracker. Please try not to create duplicate issues. If you are reporting multiple bugs or suggesting multiple features, please create separate issues for each bug/feature. Please include your macOS, PostgreSQL and PSequel versions when reporting a bug. If you don’t have a Github account, you could report bugs here.
How do I support the development of PSequel?
If you like PSequel, please report bugs and/or help spread the word.
- Fix a bug of SSH tunneling with passphrase of identity file stored in Keychain.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PSequel for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PSequel .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PSequel is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PSequel for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PSequel apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PSequel apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PSequel that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PSequel icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PSequel on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PSequel from your MAC!
PSequel Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This PSequel .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. PSequel is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.