Proxy Pal for MAC – Easily find public and functioning proxy servers. This app was released by CLICK.LINKSYNERGY Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Proxy Pal for MAC Latest Version
Proxy Pal for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Proxy Pal that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Proxy Pal App|
About Proxy Pal App for MAC
Proxy Pal serves up fresh proxy servers! Never be caught again on a computer at work, the library or school without a proxy that works.
Tired of trying to find new proxy servers to surf Facebook, MySpace, eBay, Google, Craigslist, YouTube, ESPN, CNN, LinkedIn, Hotmail or any other Web site when you’re on a network that blocks those sites? Worried who might be tracking your surfing?
Fresh proxies added all the time. Every time you launch Proxy Pal the newest servers are instantly downloaded so you can even refer to them even when in Airplane Mode.
Quality graphics and hilarious interface make getting the latest proxies fun. Never get caught without a proxy again. Use your iPhone and Proxy Pal to get fresh proxies from our server, bypassing your local network. Then, use the proxies on your Mac or PC to surf the sites you want, when you want, without the worry or hassle of blocked routers.
Never again will you have to surf a blocked site using your iPhone on Edge/3G when you’re right in front of a Mac or PC on the high-speed connection because the network is blocking the site you want. Works worldwide in any country.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Proxy Pal for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Proxy Pal .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Proxy Pal is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Proxy Pal for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Proxy Pal apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Proxy Pal apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Proxy Pal that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Proxy Pal icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Proxy Pal on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Proxy Pal from your MAC!
Proxy Pal Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Proxy Pal .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Proxy Pal is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.