Proxy On/Off for MAC – Widget shows current proxies status. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Proxy On/Off for MAC Latest Version
Proxy On/Off for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Proxy On/Off that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Proxy On/Off App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Proxy On/Off App for MAC
Proxy On/Off shows current proxies status (SOCKS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Gopher) and allows you to quickly turn them and on/off.
NOTE: Do not try to verify that widget works by looking into System Preferences. If you turn proxy on/off from the widget, you will not see the change in System Preferences. If you want to make sure that change did occur, use this command:
echo show State:/Network/Global/Proxies | scutil
NOTE: Changing proxy settings consider to be “privileged” operation. So you will be asked for the password once you have installed the widget.
Screen Cast of Proxy On/Off in action.
- Fixed crash on Leopard. 1.2 used to crash while updating proxy host/port settings
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Proxy On/Off for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Proxy On/Off .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Proxy On/Off is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Proxy On/Off for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Proxy On/Off apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Proxy On/Off apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Proxy On/Off that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Proxy On/Off icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Proxy On/Off on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Proxy On/Off from your MAC!
Proxy On/Off Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Tunnel applications through proxy and SSH servers.
This Proxy On/Off .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Proxy On/Off is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.