Proxie for MAC – HTTP debugging proxy. This app was developed by PROXIEAPP Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Proxie for MAC Latest Version
Proxie for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Proxie that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Proxie App|
About Proxie App for MAC
Proxie is a HTTP debugging proxy for OS X. It puts a proxy between HTTP clients and the Internet. After a proper configuration of proxy settings, all HTTP traffic will go through Proxie and be available for inspection.
- Any Platform – Proxie records all HTTP traffic from any Mac, Windows, Linux, or mobile device.
- Body Viewers – Proxie chooses the proper viewers to make it intuitive to inspect body data.
- HTTPS Support – Proxie uses man-in-the-middle interception to reveal HTTPS traffic.
- WebSocket Support – Proxie understands websocket traffic and renders it like a chat interface.
- Support dark mode on the latest version of macOS
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Proxie for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Proxie .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Proxie is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Proxie for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Proxie apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Proxie apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Proxie that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Proxie icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Proxie on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Proxie from your MAC!
Proxie Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Java HTTP proxy and monitor.
This Proxie .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Proxie is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.