Project Statistics for Xcode for MAC – Get statistics regarding Xcode projects. This app was created by LAMOBRATORY Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Project Statistics for Xcode for MAC Latest Version
Project Statistics for Xcode for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Project Statistics for Xcode that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Project Statistics for Xcode App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Project Statistics for Xcode App for MAC
Project Statistics for Xcode helps developers and managers all around the world to get fast and easy to understand statistics regarding their project. Just drag and drop your project folder into Project Statistics for Xcode in order to start viewing your statistics and you will be 1 step closer to a better understanding of your project’s structure. Project Statistics for Xcode is optimized for the new Retina display on the MacBook Pro, with full support for OS X 10.7 and 10.8.
- Quick and easy user interface
- Integrated with all versions of Xcode perfectly and works with iOS, iPad and Cocoa projects (anything written in Xcode)
- You don’t need to upload the code, everything is local, keeping the privacy of your project intact
- Overall structure of your project
- Total lines of code counter
- Total number of files used in your project by category: source files, image files, XIB files
- Size metrics: total number of lines of code, total number of lines without empty spaces, total number of lines without comments, total number of methods (filtered by static methods and instance methods) available in your project, total file size, average number of comments per source file and others
- Full support for c/cpp/h/hh/pch/m/mm/png/jpg/tiff/icns/xib files
- Supports linked files in your project and not only the ones within the same folder
- Detailed stats view by file, sorted by files category and also filter to show only the minimal stats for a faster view or check full statistics and metrics for each file
- Multiple charts (both piecharts and barcharts) available so that you can visualize the statistical results even easier
- Based on the analysis you get tips and suggestions on how to improve your code right there, in the charts view
- Ability to nicely export all your statistics in both CSV and PDF so that you can check them later, compare it with over version statistics of the same program, share it friends or even present it to your manager for a complexity analysis after the project is completed
- added file progress indicator on the main page
- fixed a bug with the parsing of code in different encodings
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Project Statistics for Xcode for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Project Statistics for Xcode .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Project Statistics for Xcode is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Project Statistics for Xcode for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Project Statistics for Xcode apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Project Statistics for Xcode apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Project Statistics for Xcode that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Project Statistics for Xcode icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Project Statistics for Xcode on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Project Statistics for Xcode from your MAC!
Project Statistics for Xcode Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Project Statistics for Xcode .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Project Statistics for Xcode is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.