Profiling Viewer for MAC – Opens and visualizes callgrind files. This app was released by PROFILINGVIEWER Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Profiling Viewer for MAC Latest Version
Profiling Viewer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Profiling Viewer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Profiling Viewer App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Profiling Viewer App for MAC
Profiling Viewer opens and visualizes callgrind files. You can use Treemap, Callgraph, flat or hierarchic lists to identify functions where your application spends more time than expected. You can see how many times a function was called and what function made the call. This information may help you to optimize and improve your code. The required callgrind profiling data can be generated with various external tools available for many platforms and programing languages. For example you can open files generated by Valgrind, ruby-prof, the Xdebug extension for PHP, Python cProfile with pyprof2calltree and many other profiling tools with callgrind file output.
- Function costs Visualized as Treemap or Callgraph
- Handles multiple costs and position types
- Compatible with Xdebug (also with the new 2.6+ versions memory profiling feature)
- Reports for Printing or as PDF
- Supports Mojave Dark Mode
- Display costs as raw data or as percent
- Sort data by costs, function name or filename
- Navigation history
- System functions can be hidden based on customizable presets
- Sourcefile viewer annotated with costs
- Display cycles and recursions
- Parses compressed callgrind files
- Fixed crash when loading callgrind files generated by some converters
- Some minor optimizations
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Profiling Viewer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Profiling Viewer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Profiling Viewer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Profiling Viewer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Profiling Viewer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Profiling Viewer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Profiling Viewer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Profiling Viewer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Profiling Viewer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Profiling Viewer from your MAC!
Profiling Viewer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Analyze application profile data.
This Profiling Viewer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Profiling Viewer is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.