Product Builder for MAC – Create packages ready for Application Loader. This app was build by ECLETI Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Product Builder for MAC Latest Version
Product Builder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Product Builder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Product Builder App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Product Builder App for MAC
Product Builder allows users to create packages ready to be transmitted using the Application Loader (by Apple and included with the Developer tools) to the Mac App Store. It is an indispensable tool for any App Store developer not using Xcode to upload app to the App Store.
Allows to correctly submit applications with a spaces inside the application name Can optional check for MASReceipt inside the app to avoid creating from an already authenticated app
Can optionally add the app release number to the package (to avoid submit old packages in the submission phase)
It makes the repetitive creation of packages a pleasure and avoid errors creating and submitting to the App Store!
After inserting the correct setup one time only, to create a package you just need to:
- Launch Product Builder and drag the application to submit from the finder to the Product Builder window.
- Creates via Drag and Drop a package with the application signed with your signature.
- Handles correctly applications with spaces in the name, example: ‘Product Builder’
- Put the created Package near the original app or in a preference selectable via preferences
- Auto-creates a package without spaces in the name ready to be correctly submitted to the App Store
- Optionally includes release string in the package name to avoid confusion on your Hard Disk between successive releases and during submission to the store
- Correctly handles submission of sandboxed app with signed entitlements inside
- Check if you are building using an already MAS authenticated app to avoid this kind of mistake
- Full diagnostic of the package creation in a log area
- PDF User Guide
- Doesn’t re-sign the app to create the package from
- Now doesn’t modify the app to create the package from
- Uses only the installer certificate to sign the installer
- Improved main window layout
- Optimized for macOS 11 Big Sur
- Improved layout
- Improved UI
- Improved graphics
- Various bug fix
- Improved PDF user guide
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Product Builder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Product Builder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Product Builder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Product Builder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Product Builder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Product Builder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Product Builder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Product Builder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Product Builder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Product Builder from your MAC!
Product Builder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
App packager for the Mac App Store.
This Product Builder .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Product Builder is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.