Procoding for MAC – Create HTML5 canvas sketches. This app was build by PROCODING.AUDIOCOMMANDER.DE Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Procoding for MAC Latest Version
Procoding for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Procoding that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Procoding App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Procoding App for MAC
- Create, edit, and run HTML5 Canvas .js or Processing(js) .pde sketches
- Full featured code editor including syntax highlighting, autocompletion, expression evaluator, color selector (click on color values), number slider (drag to change numbers), find and replace and stylish themes
- iCloud keeps your sketches in sync across devices; Procoding Mobile for iPad and iPhone is available as an optional, separate download from the AppStore
- Automatic Live Preview
- Export as HTML5 stand-alone project folder and run your sketches on any modern Web browser without Procoding
- PDE and JS File import/export
- Save screenshots
- Integrated webkit console and (for HTML5 projects) a JSHint live syntax checker to find and fix errors as you type
- Supports Autosave and Versions
- Comes with exciting demo sketches, e.g., showing how to use multitouch, geolocation, and many others
- Supports processing.js* and processing-mobile.js
- No external processing libraries
- P3D (WebGL) is supported by Procoding, but not by Procoding Mobile
- Modified processing.js source code
Note: Currently available for $4.99
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later
- Fixed webServer preview
- Fixed run-with-node.js
- Other bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Procoding for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Procoding .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Procoding is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Procoding for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Procoding apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Procoding apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Procoding that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Procoding icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Procoding on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Procoding from your MAC!
Procoding Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Procoding .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Procoding is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.