Processes for MAC – Monitor and manage running system processes. This app was created by ONEPERIODIC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Processes for MAC Latest Version
Processes for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Processes that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Processes App|
|File Size||3.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Processes App for MAC
Processes is an application that gives you the ability to:
- Zap Stalled Processes and Apps – If a process is stuck, Processes can kill it or restart it with pinpoint accuracy.
- Pause Apps and Processes -Is a process bogging-down your system? Pause it and resume it later.
- Monitor System Usage Per Process – Monitor each process’ system usage, plus see its network connections and files.
Processes is a power-tool to help you monitor and take control of the processes running on your Mac. It provides both a wide overview of the activity on your system, while also allowing you to drill-down to the inner workings of each individual process.
- Pause and resume apps and processes.
- Zap unresponsive processes.
- View which files each process is accessing, and find them in the finder.
- View network connections for each process, to see what they’re accessing.
- Get user-friendly readouts of CPU and Memory usage per process.
- Filter and sort processes by keyword, user, CPU usage, Memory Usage, and more.
- Provides short descriptions of select processes.
- Retina-ready graphics.
- Only apps can now be restarted
- Selection doesn’t change when sorting
- ‘Check for Updates’ fix
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Processes for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Processes .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Processes is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Processes for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Processes apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Processes apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Processes that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Processes icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Processes on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Processes from your MAC!
Processes Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Efficiently manage your CPU cycles, save energy, and more.
This Processes .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Processes is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.