Pro Tools for MAC – Professional audio editor and mixer. This app was developed by AVID Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pro Tools for MAC Latest Version
Pro Tools for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pro Tools that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pro Tools App|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Pro Tools App for MAC
Pro Tools offers audio professionals superb quality and efficiency through one intuitive, integrated production environment. This high-definition system embodies the latest Digidesign innovations, incorporating cutting-edge technology to deliver unprecedented sonic fidelity and price/performance. Featuring dramatic DSP power, sweeping sample rate support, brand new high-resolution audio interfaces and peripheral options, abundant track count and I/O capacity, extensive routing flexibility and much more, Pro Tools|HD gives you control over your audio world like never before.
Note: To use application you would need to create an account on developer’s website and create an iLok account as well. Follow the instructions on the download page listed above
- Bug Fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pro Tools for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pro Tools .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pro Tools is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pro Tools for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pro Tools apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pro Tools apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pro Tools that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pro Tools icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pro Tools on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pro Tools from your MAC!
Pro Tools Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Creative musical production tool for artists, producers, and engineers.
Music creation and audio production tool.
Complete recording studio and more.
This Pro Tools .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Pro Tools is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.