Printpress for MAC – WordPress blog-editor. This app was created by PRINTPRESSAPP Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Printpress for MAC Latest Version
Printpress for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Printpress that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Printpress App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Printpress App for MAC
Printpress is a native WordPress blog editor for the Mac. You can create and edit posts, upload images, and manage multiple wordpress.com and wordpress.org accounts.
- Optimized for Retina screens – Printpress looks great on Macs with standard resolution screens, but really shines on a Mac with a new Retina screen. Text is incredibly sharp and all user interface elements are drawn at double resolution.
- WYSIWYG and HTML editors – Edit your posts with the What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get editor and easily change fonts, colors, alignment, and a lot more with the click of a button. Or hand-tweak your posts with the HTML editor.
- Upload media – Automatically resize, compress, and upload images directly to your blog. If you want to resize an image that is already uploaded, you can easily drag to resize right in the editor.
- Work offline – Create local drafts to work on posts while you are offline. When you reconnect, publish local drafts to your blog with the click of a button.
- Advanced features – Printpress works with advanced WordPress features, including Custom Fields, Featured Images, Post Formats, and More tags.
- Multiple accounts – Create multiple WordPress.com or WordPress.org accounts within PrintPress, and easily switch between them.
- Brand new HTML editor based on ACE Editor, including integration with HTML Tidy. Much faster. Can choose themes.
- Improved offline image support. Ability to add images offline in WYSIWYG mode and upload post + images in one commit. Just drag images onto the WYSIWYG editor to add them to a draft.
- Improved WordPress blog preview. Does not refresh whenever you make a change to your post.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Printpress for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Printpress .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Printpress is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Printpress for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Printpress apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Printpress apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Printpress that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Printpress icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Printpress on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Printpress from your MAC!
Printpress Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Quick and convenient blog editor.
Write, publish, and manage multiple WordPress and Blogger blogs.
Create, maintain, and blog a personal journal.
This Printpress .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Printpress is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.