PrintMe for MAC – RapidWeaver stack; easily control printing of a webpage. This app was released by STACK-ITS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PrintMe for MAC Latest Version
PrintMe for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PrintMe that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PrintMe App|
|File Size||311 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About PrintMe App for MAC
PrintMe is a RapidWeaver stack that allows you to easily control what gets printed when a visitor prints the page. It provides options to place a print button on the page and/or place a print prompt in the navigation of your choice. It provides a page title and custom page info that gets placed at the top of the page. It even allows you to control which areas get printed and provides a custom print css option to further control the layout.
It even features a Print Helper which allows you to select areas in Preview. A prompt will identify the area and selected areas are temporarily marked yellow for visual ease. PrintMe is ready for Stacks 2.5+ and supports RapidWeaver versions 5/6/7.
- Easily Control the Printing of a Webpage
- Print Link in Navigation
- Print Button
- Print Button Text Size, Color & Background
- Print Button Horizontal Alignment & Top Margin
- Page Title
- Page Info Area
- Custom Print CSS
- Print Area Helper
- Updated icon to match my new site
- New print button horizontal alignment & top margin
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PrintMe for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PrintMe .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PrintMe is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PrintMe for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PrintMe apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PrintMe apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PrintMe that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PrintMe icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PrintMe on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PrintMe from your MAC!
PrintMe Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This PrintMe .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. PrintMe is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.