PraxisLIVE for MAC – Hybrid visual live programming. This app was created by PRAXISLIVE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PraxisLIVE for MAC Latest Version
PraxisLIVE for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PraxisLIVE that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PraxisLIVE App|
|File Size||264.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About PraxisLIVE App for MAC
PraxisLIVE – a hybrid visual live programming environment for creatives, programmers, students and tinkerers.
PraxisLIVE mixes intuitive real-time visual node editing, with a range of built-in components for audio, visual & data processing, together with an embedded compiler and editor for live-coding Java, Processing and GLSL.
PraxisLIVE is built around PraxisCORE, a modular JVM runtime for cyberphysical programming, supporting real-time coding of real-time systems. With a distributed forest-of-actors architecture, runtime code changes and comprehensive introspection, PraxisCORE brings aspects of Erlang, Smalltalk and Extempore into the Java world … a powerful platform for media processing, data visualisation, sensors, robotics, IoT, and lots more!
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
- Support shared, rewritable code across components within a single root.
- Sources for shared code are stored as a map property on the root component. All code is in the SHARED package.
- Any component that imports shared code will be automatically recompiled whenever shared code changes.
- Breaking changes or deletions of shared code in use will fail.
- Data ports can pass shared types between components.
- NB. As part of this change, the full class name of component code has changed to accommodate compiling multiple components at a time. This shouldn’t cause major problems.
- NB. As part of this change, the module providing audio and video root components changed. This shouldn’t cause major problems.
- Provided field for graphics object and easier access to underlying Processing graphics in video:gl:p2d and video:gl:p3d based components. Use g to access PGraphics wrapper, g.unwrap() to access Processing PGraphics and g.unwrap().parent to access PApplet. NB. the underlying Processing graphics may change in every call to draw() due to reuse in the pipeline.
- Added signal traps for child processes when running from terminal so that children aren’t terminated before parent.
- FIX : incorrect info being reported for mapped ports on core:container. (The IDE may still show the wrong info momentarily – to be fixed).
- Added UI and code editor support for shared code in the graph editor.
- Added a basic action in the project popup menu to embed the PraxisCORE runtime, along with an optional JDK, inside a project for standalone running and distribution. More options for exporting projects will be added in due course. Standalone projects still support live code updates, distributed hubs, and the full range of command line options including
- Update of nb-javac library, and changed download and integration from upstream.
Using shared code:
- To access the UI panel for shared code, right-click on the graph background and toggle Shared Code.
- To create a new shared code type, right-click on the SHARED folder and select New Type…. The name must be a valid Java type name. A class will be created by default and opened in the editor. It can be changed from class to interface, enum, etc. if required.
- To access shared code from a component’s code, add an import – eg. (import SHARED.Foo, import static SHARED.Utils).
- Every time you edit and save a shared code file, all dependent components using shared code will be recompiled and updated atomically. If a code edit or type deletion causes a compilation error in the shared code or any component, the old iteration of code will continue to be used.
- Updating the code of a component using shared code will not cause other components or shared code to be recompiled (components continue to be isolated in separate classloaders that have the shared code as a parent).
- Just like with normal component code, saving the code updates the components in memory – make sure to save the graph or project to disk!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PraxisLIVE for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PraxisLIVE .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PraxisLIVE is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PraxisLIVE for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PraxisLIVE apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PraxisLIVE apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PraxisLIVE that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PraxisLIVE icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PraxisLIVE on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PraxisLIVE from your MAC!
PraxisLIVE Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Graphical programming environment for music, audio, multimedia.
Programming language for electronic arts.
Programming language for real time audio synthesis and more.
This PraxisLIVE .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. PraxisLIVE is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.