PowerMail for MAC – Fast and powerful email client. This app was created by FOXTROT-SEARCH Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PowerMail for MAC Latest Version
PowerMail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PowerMail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PowerMail App|
|File Size||21.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About PowerMail App for MAC
PowerMail is built on top of the PowerMail Engine, a robust cross-platform foundation encapsulating 11 years of messaging and directory experience, PowerMail is continuously enhanced with the following objectives:
- Establish a lean, mean and efficient alternative e-mail client for people who care about e-mail
- Acknowledge the importance of our user’s data accesibility by offering reliable storage, high-speed indexing and the ability to export to a variety of standard formats
- Design and implement a clean, robust Macintosh user-interface with best-of-class Mac OS X support
- Contribute to the on-going diversity of mail clients on the Mac
- Evolve our code base on a regular basis to meet customer needs
- Excel in supporting multi-lingual, world-wide mail using Unicode standards
- Support advanced Mac OS 9 technologies as well native multi-tasking and memory protection on Mac OS X
- Provide a smooth migration experience to users of Microsoft Entourage, Outlook Express, Claris Emailer and Netscape Communicator 4.x
- Fix for an occasional SMTP sending problem introduced with the Mavericks networking code rewrite
- The “PowerMail Additions” folder location has changed inside the application package
- Latest version of SpamSieve 2.9.11 now included on the disk image
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PowerMail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PowerMail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PowerMail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PowerMail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PowerMail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PowerMail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PowerMail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PowerMail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PowerMail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PowerMail from your MAC!
PowerMail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Alternative email client.
Email client from Mozilla.
Powerful and flexible email client.
This PowerMail .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. PowerMail is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.