Poster for MAC – Post photos and video to the Web. This app was released by REINVENTEDSOFTWARE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Poster for MAC Latest Version
Poster for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Poster that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Poster App|
|File Size||9.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Poster App for MAC
Note: Poster has been discontinued. You can continue to use the app and it should continue to work for some time, but it will no longer be sold or updated. See the announcement on Reinvented Blog for more details.
Poster enables you to post photos and videos to the web. Poster can send photos and videos to Flickr, SmugMug, Facebook profiles, and Facebook pages.
Poster sports a sleek design that lets you see your photos properly and work with them effortlessly. Whether posting to Flickr, Facebook, or SmugMug, Poster takes a tailored approach that makes the most of each site’s unique features.
Export plug-ins are provided for iPhoto and Aperture to launch Poster with the exported files.
- Updated Facebook support to ensure future compatibility
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Poster for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Poster .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Poster is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Poster for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Poster apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Poster apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Poster that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Poster icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Poster on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Poster from your MAC!
Poster Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Cocoa shadow client for the Kazaa network.
Tool for image layout, comparison, and inspection.
Desktop Flickr client.
This Poster .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Poster is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.