PostCheck for MAC – Plugin for Apple Address Book that looks up missing info. This app was developed by BRIANTOTH Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PostCheck for MAC Latest Version
PostCheck for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PostCheck that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PostCheck App|
|File Size||319 KB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About PostCheck App for MAC
PostCheck is a plugin for Apple’s Address Book that provides an efficient, one-click way to lookup missing ZIP+4 Codes, Cities and States and will format addresses to meet USPS standards. Also provides Group Lookups.
Notes: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
Although Finder indicates that this is version 2.0, the developer states that this is version 2.5.
- New Gatekeeper-compatible installer app, rather than a simple command-line tool
- Now distributed on a macOS 10.12 Sierra-compatible signed disk image, rather than a ZIP file; required because of Gatekeeper’s new Path Randomization security feature
- Worked around a bug in macOS Sierra that would cause Contacts.app to crash
- Fixed the PostCheck menu bug where the menu would get stuck on “PostCheck Preferences” or “PostCheck Group Lookup”
- Now the menu always says “PostCheck”, but holding down the Option key or Shift key does the appropriate action
- PostCheck is now 64-bit only
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PostCheck for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PostCheck .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PostCheck is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PostCheck for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PostCheck apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PostCheck apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PostCheck that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PostCheck icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PostCheck on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PostCheck from your MAC!
PostCheck Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This PostCheck .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. PostCheck is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.