Postbox for MAC – Powerful and flexible email client. This app was developed by POSTBOX-INC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Postbox for MAC Latest Version
Postbox for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Postbox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Postbox App|
|File Size||59.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About Postbox App for MAC
Postbox is a desktop feature-stuffed email client, news application, and feed reader that helps you manage your work life and increase productivity. Now you can organize all your email accounts in one place, forward email content to hundreds of applications and services, enjoy fast search and a beautiful user interface design
Postbox offers plenty of alluring features and solutions to help you manage your work more efficiently:
- Postbox works with any IMAP or POP account, including Gmail, Outlook 365
- iCloud, Fastmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, and beyond
- In Account Groups, you can view your work and personal accounts separately i
- Get instant access to your folders using a Favorites Bar
- Enjoy ultra-fast search of attachments, messages, links, contacts, and more
- View your inboxes in separate Tabs and rapidly navigate between them
- Improved new account set up for Office 365 accounts
- Internal maintenance changes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Postbox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Postbox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Postbox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Postbox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Postbox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Postbox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Postbox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Postbox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Postbox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Postbox from your MAC!
Postbox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy and elegant e-mail client.
Robust email client from the makers of BBEdit, now free.
Minimalist, Open-Source e-mail (beta).
This Postbox .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Postbox is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.