PortsMonitor for MAC – Monitor system TCP/IP network connections. This app was developed by TICKPLANT Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PortsMonitor for MAC Latest Version
PortsMonitor for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PortsMonitor that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PortsMonitor App|
|File Size||2.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About PortsMonitor App for MAC
PortsMonitor is a system utility for monitoring system TCP/IP network connections by application, and connections’ status. With search-expression support, you can filter connections with preferred conditions.
- Monitor all system connections and open ports
- Filter connections by search expression
- For search-expression grammar please visit http://tickplant.com/portsmonitor/
- Filter profile support
- Uses color to indicate item status: green for new connection, yellow for state changed, red for removed connection
- Growl notifications for new connection
- View remote IP information with map (Powered by geoiptool.com)
- Whitelist for Growl notifications
- Auto refresh connections and ports
- Show port name, for example http for 80
- Reveal application in Finder
- Filter connections by connection type: IPv4 or IPv6
- Filter connections by protocol type: TCP or UDP
- Hide connections which do not have a remote address
- Filter connections by keywords
- Fixed “Bring Application to Front”
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PortsMonitor for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PortsMonitor .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PortsMonitor is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PortsMonitor for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PortsMonitor apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PortsMonitor apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PortsMonitor that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PortsMonitor icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PortsMonitor on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PortsMonitor from your MAC!
PortsMonitor Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Monitor and control application access to network and disks.
Outbound application firewall.
Alerts you about outgoing network connections.
This PortsMonitor .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. PortsMonitor is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.