Portable Firefox for MAC – Firefox packaged for portable devices. This app was build by FREESMUG Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Portable Firefox for MAC Latest Version
Portable Firefox for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Portable Firefox that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Portable Firefox App|
|File Size||26.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Portable Firefox App for MAC
Portable Firefox is the popular Mozilla Firefox Web browser packaged so you can carry around with you on any portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive, memory card, other portable device (also on your internal hard disk) as long as it has 75 MB of free space and use on any Mac OS X computer, taking your bookmarks, extensions, history, cookies, and saved passwords with you
- Drag the “Portable Firefox OS X” folder to your portable device, USB thumb drive, iPod, portable hard drive, memory card, other portable device (also to your internal hard disk) as long as it has 75 MB of free space.
- Clicking “Portable Firefox” will open Thunderbird from your portable device, wait a while before Thunderbird start.
Using your data: You can copy your local Profile folder to Portable Firefox when “Copy local Profile” window ask you. So, if you wish to use your bookmarks, add-ons, history, personal data and preferences you already have on your system, just click “Copy” when prompt, and select the folder “/Users/
Other languages: Download Firefox in your language from http://www.mozilla.org and copy it to: “Portable Firefox.app/Contents/Resources/” folder.
Support Forum: Post questions, tips, suggestions, clues, helps, bugs to our Portable Apps OS X support forum
- Firefox updated to 4.0.1
- English, French, German, Italian and Japanese languages available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Portable Firefox for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Portable Firefox .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Portable Firefox is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Portable Firefox for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Portable Firefox apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Portable Firefox apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Portable Firefox that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Portable Firefox icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Portable Firefox on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Portable Firefox from your MAC!
Portable Firefox Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Alternative Web browser.
Lean and fast Web browser with Gecko rendering engine.
Multi-process Web browser.
This Portable Firefox .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Portable Firefox is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.