Port Map for MAC – Access your computers from any remote location. This app was build by CODINGMONKEYS.DE Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Port Map for MAC Latest Version
Port Map for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Port Map that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Port Map App|
|File Size||1.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Port Map App for MAC
Port Map allows you to access your computers at home from anywhere in the world. Be it the Web server on your home server, the file sharing on your desktop machine or a remote login to your parent’s computer to support them doing their work.
Originally written as a proof of concept for our framework, it’s a fully-featured all-purpose port mapper supporting all major routers, with presets and URL templates.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- First notarized version for Mojave
- Fixed wrong color of Desired Port column in Dark Mode
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Port Map for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Port Map .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Port Map is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Port Map for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Port Map apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Port Map apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Port Map that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Port Map icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Port Map on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Port Map from your MAC!
Port Map Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Dynamic port forwarding utility.
Access your computer remotely.
This Port Map .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Port Map is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.