Pontoon for MAC – Blackjack game. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Games app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pontoon for MAC Latest Version
Pontoon for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pontoon that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pontoon App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About Pontoon App for MAC
Pontoon is a complete Player vs. Dealer Blackjack game, ideal for practicing your skills with no fincancial loss! Customize your game by enabling the major Blackjack rules and options, including Surrender, Insurance, Five Card Charlie, Split and Double.
- Added the ability to clear old highscores
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pontoon for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pontoon .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pontoon is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pontoon for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pontoon apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pontoon apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pontoon that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pontoon icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pontoon on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pontoon from your MAC!
Pontoon Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Classic Solitaire game.
This Pontoon .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Pontoon is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.