Pokedex for MAC – A reference for all 649 Pokemon. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pokedex for MAC Latest Version
Pokedex for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pokedex that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pokedex App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Pokedex App for MAC
Pokedex (pokemon index) is the premier application for all of your Pokemon needs. It contains a complete list of all currently known 649 Pokemon (including Black & White), from each game including first generation games such as:
- Pokemon Red
- Pokemon Blue
- Pokemon Green
- Pokemon Yellow
Second generation games like:
- Pokemon Gold
- Pokemon Silver
- Pokemon Crystal
Third generation games:
- Pokemon Ruby
- Pokemon Saphire
- Pokemon FireRed
- Pokemon LeafGreen
- Pokemon Emerald
Fourth generation games:
- Pokemon Platinum
- Pokemon SoulSilver
- Pokemon HeartGold
Fifth generation games:
- Pokemon Black
- Pokemon White
Over time, your Pokedex will evolve to include more information such as maps, items, TM’s/HM’s and other useful information.
- Added a menu option for enabling and disabling sounds.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pokedex for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pokedex .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pokedex is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pokedex for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pokedex apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pokedex apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pokedex that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pokedex icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pokedex on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pokedex from your MAC!
Pokedex Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Pokedex .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Pokedex is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.