Poisoned for MAC – GUI for the giFT daemon (P2P). This app was developed by SOURCEFORGE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Poisoned for MAC Latest Version
Poisoned for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Poisoned that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Poisoned App|
|File Size||3.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Poisoned App for MAC
Poisoned is a GUI frontend for the giFT daemon that allows you to share files across the Internet or a network on the following major P2P file sharing networks:
- Sorry for the delay on this release. It’s been a long while. All updates to the source on cvs have been made so you can all start committing changes to the code. Now ares support is fixed. Gnutella support fixed. Nodelist updating is fixed. A few minor changes to correct glaring problems and concerns. A basic update to keep people functional. I will be looking into universal binaries and so forth for an upcoming 0.530 release. AHDuke is now also on the project that should help out a lot. -Jayson Cowan
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Poisoned for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Poisoned .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Poisoned is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Poisoned for MAC !
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Poisoned apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Poisoned apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Poisoned that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Poisoned icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Poisoned on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- And you’re done to remove Poisoned from your MAC!
Poisoned Alternative App for MAC
Play Apple Music and manage your media and iOS devices.
BitTorrent client with wide-ranging features.
Open-Source BitTorrent search tool.
This Poisoned .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Poisoned is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.