Poedit for MAC – Cross-platform gettext catalogs (.po files) editor. This app was developed by POEDIT Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Poedit for MAC Latest Version
Poedit for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Poedit that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Poedit App|
|File Size||39.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Poedit App for MAC
Poedit is a gettext translation (.po file) editor for Unix, Windows, and OS X. It aims to provide translators with a simple, easy-to-use user interface with all the essential tools, such as spellchecker or translation memory. It can also be used to manage translations for small projects.
The additional features of Poedit Pro are available for $29.99.
- Full support for macOS 11 Big Sur and Apple Silicon (M1).
- Completely reworked welcome screen.
- Modernized user interface and icons.
- Much improved opening of recently edited files.
- Automatic reloading of files modified outside of Poedit.
- Completely new source code occurrences viewers with syntax highlighting for virtually all programming languages used with gettext.
- Editing area now indicates source and translation string lengths.
- Full python-format support for PO files.
- Further improvements to XLIFF handling.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Poedit for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Poedit .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Poedit is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Poedit for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Poedit apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Poedit apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Poedit that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Poedit icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Poedit on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Poedit from your MAC!
Poedit Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Aids developers in creating localizations (beta).
Provides a graphical front end to nibtool.
Easily localize your Mac and iOS applications.
This Poedit .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Poedit is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.