PMenu for MAC – Personalized menu to boost productivity. This app was released by DANADESIGN.LTD Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Productivity app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PMenu for MAC Latest Version
PMenu for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PMenu that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PMenu App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About PMenu App for MAC
PMenu allows you to create a personalized menu and quickly access your files, websites, folders, apps, and more.
- Add as many files, folders, websites and apps that you would like to access quickly
- Sort files, folders, websites into Sections or submenus, for a even easier access
- Add files, folders, websites, apps with drag and drop or file picker
- Personalize the app that will process/open your folders or files
- Personalize the web browser that will open a website
- Define Keyboard shortcuts to open file, folder, app, website
- Files, folders, websites are presented with their respective icon
- Personalize menu item name
- Keyboard shortcut to open floating PMenu
- Choose whether the app starts at login or not
- Choose icon size
- Choose among 20 icons to personalize your menu bar icon
- VoiceOver ready
- [Bug fixed] macOS High Sierra issue with top window buttons.
- [Bug fixed] macOS High Sierra issue with files sorting.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PMenu for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PMenu .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PMenu is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PMenu for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PMenu apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PMenu apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PMenu that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PMenu icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PMenu on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PMenu from your MAC!
PMenu Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Menubar accessible application launcher.
This PMenu .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. PMenu is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.