Plunkit! for MAC – Cross platform file transfer app. This app was created by GLASSBEAD Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Plunkit! for MAC Latest Version
Plunkit! for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Plunkit! that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Plunkit! App|
|File Size||8.35 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About Plunkit! App for MAC
Plunkit! is cross-platform file transfer… Delivered!
PlunkIt! is Glass Bead Software’s innovative new file transfer software. With PlunkIt! you can effortlessly transfer files within your office, school or home.
After you download PlunkIt! onto each computer on your network, simply drop the files you’d like to send onto the name of the person you’d like to receive them. You may also click on the name first, if you would like to browse for a file. The file will be delivered to a PlunkIt! folder on their desktop in an instant.
You can park the PlunkIt! window by dragging it partly off the screen. It will hide itself on that edge for easy access.
- All-Minor bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Plunkit! for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Plunkit! .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Plunkit! is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Plunkit! for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Plunkit! apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Plunkit! apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Plunkit! that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Plunkit! icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Plunkit! on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Plunkit! from your MAC!
Plunkit! Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Share files and folders between OS X machines.
This Plunkit! .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Plunkit! is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.