Playback for MAC – Stream media to PS3, Xbox 360, and more. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Playback for MAC Latest Version
Playback for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Playback that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Playback App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Playback App for MAC
Playback allows you to share your media with any Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or other UPnP compatible device. It automatically integrates with iTunes, iPhoto, Aperture, Adobe Lightroom 2 and 3, Photobooth, EyeTV, and more. You can share all content from these applications or choose specific playlists and albums.
Playback can also share media stored in folders or even make entire disks available to your Playstation 3 or Xbox 360. By default, Playback will share almost any content on your system. No configuration required! If you prefer to tinker, you’ll appreciate Playback’s built-in access control list (ACL) and bandwidth throttling. The ACL allows you to control which devices have access to your media. Bandwidth throttling limits the transfer rate from your computer to your UPnP device so others on your network can still surf the Web and check their email.
Of course, if speed is your thing, we’ve got that too. Playback was engineered for extreme speed. Your media is served via nginx. Nginx is known for its high performance, stability, rich feature set, simple configuration, and low resource consumption. Nginx powers several high-visibility sites, such as WordPress, Hulu, Github, Ohloh, SourceForge, and TorrentReactor.
Other features include Growl notifications, on-screen thumbnails powered by QuickLook, and much more!
Note to all PS3/Xbox users: Playback has built-in support for HD MKV files. No transcoding required!
- New: Support for Adobe Lightroom 5.3.
- New: Improved album art support.
- Fixed: Interface glitches in version 1.8.16.
- Fixed: Bug with multiple network interfaces.
- Other: Various tweaks, improvements, and fixes.
- Other: Demo period reset for all users.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Playback for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Playback .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Playback is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Playback for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Playback apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Playback apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Playback that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Playback icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Playback on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Playback from your MAC!
Playback Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful media center tool for Mac or Apple TV (was XBMC).
UPnP/DLNA media server.
Connect your media files to your PlayStation 3.
This Playback .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Playback is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.