Play Sounds for MAC – Background application for playing sound samples. This app was build by NOMICRO Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Play Sounds for MAC Latest Version
Play Sounds for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Play Sounds that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Play Sounds App|
|File Size||2.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Play Sounds App for MAC
Play Sounds is a lightweight, faceless background application for playing sound samples, ringtones and other types of audio files, including classic System 7 sounds. It requires macOS 10.9 or later and is a 64-bit Universal Binary, built with Apple’s Hardened Runtime, sandboxed, signed and notarized.
Drag files onto the application icon and they will be queued for playing. You can also right-click files in the Finder and select Open With → Play Sounds; or add the application to your Dock and drag files to the application’s Dock icon; or use the Finder’s Get Info panel to assign Play Sounds as the application to be used to open specific files (or all files of specific types) when they are double-clicked.
Play Sounds is not intended to be an iTunes replacement, so it has no user interface to allow pause/resume, volume adjustment, and so on. You can, however, stop it from playing: simply double-click on the application icon, or click the icon in the Dock if you have it there.
Play Sounds was inspired by an application from David Blache called Play Sound, which unfortunately was left behind when macOS abandoned 32-bit apps as of macOS Catalina. If you are still using macOS Mojave or earlier, we commend that older application to your attention.
- First public release.
- Built to run natively on Intel or Apple Silicon, but as of yet has been tested only on Intel-based machines. Should you experience any problems when running on Apple Silicon, try using Rosetta.
- Rudimentary AppleScript support.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Play Sounds for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Play Sounds .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Play Sounds is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Play Sounds for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Play Sounds apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Play Sounds apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Play Sounds that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Play Sounds icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Play Sounds on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Play Sounds from your MAC!
Play Sounds Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Simple, no-fuss sound player.
Create iPhone ringtones from movie or music files.
This Play Sounds .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Play Sounds is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.