PixelStick for MAC – Measure distances, angles and colors in any app. This app was developed by PLUMAMAZING Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PixelStick for MAC Latest Version
PixelStick for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PixelStick that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PixelStick App|
|File Size||4.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About PixelStick App for MAC
PixelStick is a tool for measuring distances, angles, and colors on the screen. PhotoShop has distance, angle and color tools but they only work in PhotoShop. PixelStick works in any app and anywhere on screen anytime and costs a hundred times less.
- Its easy, simple and fast. PixelStick is a measuring tool you can pinch and stretch to measure anything on your screen. Use the eyedropper to copy colors in 4 formats (CSS, RGB, RGB hex, HTML) to the clipboard for use in any app.
- Its like an onscreen virtual ruler that you can use vertically, horizontally, and at any angle to measure distances, angles, and much more just by dragging.
- Supports the scaling in Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, and Photoshop. Also has Customized (user settable) scaling options.
Most of what PixelStick does is obvious. Drag the endpoints to change the measurement. Click the locks to constrain the movement. Launch it, play around, no more limitations to just one app in measuring distance, angle, and color.
- Fix for 0’s displaying for location of circle and square in pixelstick panel for some people. this occurred if in the system preferences:mission control the item “Displays have separate Spaces” was unchecked. this was, as you can imagine, difficult to discover. we apologize for the delay. this version solves that. the sys pref can now be set either way. you don’t need to change any settings.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PixelStick for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PixelStick .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PixelStick is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PixelStick for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PixelStick apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PixelStick apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PixelStick that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PixelStick icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PixelStick on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PixelStick from your MAC!
PixelStick Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Screen ruler with many features.
Measure objects on your screen.
Art Directors Toolkit
Utilities geared towards graphic artists.
This PixelStick .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. PixelStick is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.