PixelPumper for MAC – Blog from your desktop. This app was build by PIXELPUMPER Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PixelPumper for MAC Latest Version
PixelPumper for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PixelPumper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PixelPumper App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About PixelPumper App for MAC
With PixelPumper, you can now create, edit, and publish your blog posts directly from OS X in a beautiful Retina-display interface. It doesn’t matter if you host your blog on WordPress.com or self-host, PixelPumper allows you to post to either.
- Manage multiple blogs simultaneously
- Compose posts offline
- Publish with retina quality images
- Style your text easily
- Drag-and-Drop featured images
- Schedule your posts for any time
You can manage multiple blogs from within PixelPumper and quickly switch between your different blogs without having to logout and login over and over. You can even compose blog posts when you are offline, and save the draft to publish when you get back online.
Set your featured images with a simple drag-and-drop, and upload images in Retina quality with a flick on a switch in the settings panel. Scheduling posts for the future is simple with PixelPumper’s calendar interface allowing you to set the date and time of your posts accurately and easily.
- Now added: HTML editing and online drafts!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PixelPumper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PixelPumper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PixelPumper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PixelPumper for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PixelPumper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PixelPumper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PixelPumper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PixelPumper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PixelPumper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PixelPumper from your MAC!
PixelPumper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Quick and convenient blog editor.
Stylish WordPress blogging.
Write, publish, and manage multiple WordPress and Blogger blogs.
This PixelPumper .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. PixelPumper is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.