Pins for MAC – Simple and elegant bookmark manager. This app was build by PINSAPP Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pins for MAC Latest Version
Pins for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pins that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pins App|
|File Size||9.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Pins App for MAC
Pins keeps all your bookmarks in one place!
Pins is the easy and beautiful bookmarks manager your Mac: it is the organized, taggable, searchable, syncable, shareable, visual library for all your needs.
- Manage a complete library of bookmarks with folders and tags
- Have a graphical thumbnail and a preview of every bookmark
- Have extensive information about your bookmarks
- Rate and annotate bookmarks
- Sort bookmarks by date, rating or title
- Import bookmarks from Safari, Chrome, Firefox and also Delicious, Instapaper and Read it more
- Share folders of bookmarks with friends and family
- Synchronize your bookmark library online with a free account
- Add bookmarks to Pins with one click using the free extensions for Safari, Chrome and Firefox (available on the pins website)
Demo download is limited to 20 bookmarks, and has no sync functionality.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pins for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pins .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pins is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pins for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pins apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pins apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pins that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pins icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pins on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pins from your MAC!
Pins Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Catalog an unlimited number of bookmarks with webpage snapshots.
URL Manager Pro
Organize and manage bookmarks, sync across browsers.
This Pins .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Pins is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.