PingPlotter for MAC – Graphical Traceroute Software. This app was released by PINGPLOTTER Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PingPlotter for MAC Latest Version
PingPlotter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PingPlotter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PingPlotter App|
|File Size||23.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • Subscription|
About PingPlotter App for MAC
PingPlotter helps solve network problems. It’s a network diagnostic tool that graphs latency and packet loss between your computer and a target. Visualizing the information accelerates your troubleshooting process and helps build a case if you ever need to convince someone a problem exists on their end.
- Access through web browser: The web interface broadcasts PingPlotter across the web. It’s useful for sharing information and managing the program remotely.
- As many targets as you need: PingPlotter Pro tests hundreds of targets at once. Summary graphs are available for organizing targets and assessing performance at a glance.
- Test from another device’s perspective: Remote agents ping from locations beyond your computer so you can analyze network performance over multiple locations.
- Select your network interface card: Directly control which network cards PingPlotter Pro uses for any trace. Compare multiple network connections in real time, test primary and secondary NICs in parallel, and monitor multi-NIC servers.
- View jitter graph: Jitter is the amount of variation in latency/response time, in milliseconds. The metric is useful when troubleshooting VoIP and other streaming services.
- See network performance history: Timelines graph latency and packet loss history. In PingPlotter Standard, timelines hold as much time as you need and can be opened for any hop.
- Automatically run in the background: Running as a service launches PingPlotter when your machine starts up. From there, the program starts tracing and continues even if you log out.
Note: the price reflected in the listing is that of the standard version. If you would like to view other pricing options, go here.
- Improved UDP packet generator reliability after a network change.
- Improved PingPlotter’s ability to connect during startup when installed as a service.
- Fixed “UNIQUE constraint failed: Comments.ID” error, which affected some users with persistent comments.
- (Web UI) The Web UI will no longer display “ArgumentNullException obj can not be null” during CloudConnect Controller sessions sync.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PingPlotter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PingPlotter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PingPlotter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PingPlotter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PingPlotter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PingPlotter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PingPlotter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PingPlotter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PingPlotter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PingPlotter from your MAC!
PingPlotter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Geographically trace online data-packet routes.
Displays machines, users, and IP addresses of Macs on your network.
Scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks.
This PingPlotter .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. PingPlotter is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.