Pine for MAC – A lightweight markdown editor (beta). This app was developed by GITHUB Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pine for MAC Latest Version
Pine for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pine that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pine App|
|File Size||5.3 MB|
About Pine App for MAC
Pine is lightweight macOS markdown editor.
- Math support (LaTeX subset)
- GitHub Flavored Markdown
- GitHub Emoji support
- LaTeX, Markdown and HTML autocomplete
- Local image support
- Switchable split view (horizontal and vertical split)
- Full screen support
- Tab support
- Folder support
- Ability to create custom .css themes
- Ability to share .md files
- Syntax highlighting for source and preview
- Version control and history recovery
- Markdown shortcuts (keyboard and Touch Bar shortcuts)
- Auto pair markdown tags
- Enable/disable markdown extensions
- Custom font
- Word count
Note: Pine is still in its very early stages, so if you encounter any bugs or have a feature request please raise an issue!
- Autocomplete support for LaTeX, HTML and markdown with preferences to disable each
- Support for WikiLink ([[Description|./path/to/note.md]]) markdown extensions
- RTL writing direction support in editor and preview
- Preference to show invisible characters
- Preference to show a toolbar on the window
- Preference to scroll past end of editor
- Preferences to sync scroll position between editor and preview
- 9 new themes:
- Some themes having incorrect colors
- Open -a not working at times
- Set a max width for
- Indented markdown lists not getting syntax highlighted
- Words breaking on any character, now breaking on words
- Vertical scrollbar not showing in preferences when scrolled
- Refactored sidebar and tabs
- Now using custom Highlightr fork
- library licenses to the ‘About’ window
- new UI tests
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pine for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pine .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pine is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pine for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pine apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pine apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pine that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pine icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pine on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pine from your MAC!
Pine Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Open-Source Markdown editor.
iCloud and Markdown powered document writing tool.
This Pine .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Pine is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.