Pine Player for MAC – Play almost all existing digital audio formats. This app was developed by DIGIPINE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pine Player for MAC Latest Version
Pine Player for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pine Player that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pine Player App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Pine Player App for MAC
Pine Player is an exclusive music player for music lovers. It can play almost all existing digital audio formats such as MP3, FLAC, APE, AAC, M4A, WAV, AIFF, OGG, WMA, DSD, etc., and it also has a strong playback capability for listening to CUE files in the most convenient way.
- Maximum 32-Bit, 768Khz Up-Sampling:
- Pine Player supports various kinds of PCM formats, so it can play sound sources from 16 to 32 bit; it can also reproduce clear and abundant sound quality by supporting a maximum of 768kHz.
- Pine Player’s unique Over Sampling Filter is a technique that upconverts an ordinary MP3 file into a 32bit, maximum of 768kHz, and high sound quality sound source and sends it to the DAC for it to be played in best performance. Ordinary MP3 files’ sound quality can actually be heard more clearly and plentifully. Obviously, HD audio files such as MQS and DSD can be upconverted to a maximum of 768kHz as well.
- Convenient and Strong Playlist and Prevention of Text Cracking: Pine Player has a very convenient playlist because users can save and manage the music they wish to listen to, change the order of the music being played by simply dragging, and express any kind of language or text encoding perfectly because of its flawless decoding function. There is no Korean code cracking.
- Cross Fade And Gapless Set-Up: Cross Fade function, which is a technique that decreases the gap between songs when listening to files on the playlist or overlaps the songs for no gaps at all, can be set into seconds.
- Mass Storage Of Audio Queue For Real Time Converting: Pine Player prevents damage of sound quality by having a high-powered Audio Queue for processing excessive amount of digital data. Therefore, it takes a considerable amount of memory compared to other music players.
- Automatic Isolation Of Damaged Sound Sources:
- Pine Player has an automatic isolation function for damaged sound sources called Vault. If a damaged sound source is detected while playing the music, the music is stopped and taken to the Vault file for isolation. Through this convenient function, users can easily figure out which sound source is damaged and restore it.
- Even with all these functions, Pine Player is a free app. Moreover, there are not any marketing or advertising material. Especially, no information including personal ones are sent to the outside or the Internet.
- Fixed an intermittent crash bug when playing DSD.
- DAC sample rate control by song’s sample rate.
- Implemented a function to set the sample rate of the DAC according to the sample rate of the song being played- Select Dac Control Mode ON in app preferences window.
- Fixed an error when playing short files of less than 10 seconds.
- Fixed an error when saving DAC Mode settings.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pine Player for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pine Player .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pine Player is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pine Player for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pine Player apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pine Player apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pine Player that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pine Player icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pine Player on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pine Player from your MAC!
Pine Player Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Simply beautiful music player.
Everything you need to perform live mixes.
Native music app.
This Pine Player .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Pine Player is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.