Pin Schedule for MAC – Schedule multiple image uploads to Pinterest. This app was developed by PINSCHEDULED Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Pin Schedule for MAC Latest Version
Pin Schedule for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Pin Schedule that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Pin Schedule App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Pin Schedule App for MAC
Pin Schedule allows your to upload your images to your Pinterest boards in many different ways. Select your images to upload your boards, set a timer, sit back and enjoy. Pin Scheduled will do the rest for you!
- Graphical date and time selector replaced with textual date & time selector
- Minor bug fix
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Pin Schedule for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Pin Schedule .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Pin Schedule is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Pin Schedule for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Pin Schedule apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Pin Schedule apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Pin Schedule that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Pin Schedule icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Pin Schedule on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Pin Schedule from your MAC!
Pin Schedule Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Pin Schedule .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Pin Schedule is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.