PimpMyNews for MAC – Converts text from news sites and blogs to audio. This app was released by PIMPMYNEWS Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PimpMyNews for MAC Latest Version
PimpMyNews for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PimpMyNews that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PimpMyNews App|
About PimpMyNews App for MAC
PimpMyNews… You’ve never seen (or HEARD 😉 a productivity-boosting, fun-filled news app like this before! PimpMyNews makes your favorite news & blogs TALK – so you can *listen* to the stories you wish you had time to read – anytime, anywhere.
It’s like TiVo for news and blogs… you’ll never miss a breaking story. PimpMyNews collects fresh text stories from your favorite sources – converts them to audio “” and delivers them right to your iPhone or iPod touch! (Or your Mac/PC, or any MP3 player).
Now, you can get current while you get things done – Listen to TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal or New York Times in the car – hear Mashable, USA Today or Perez Hilton at the gym or grocery – stream MSNBC, Huffington Post or Seth Godin on the train, at home or the office. (Choose from 1,200+ of the web’s top sources – the stuff you read today)
More than just audio, PimpMyNews exploits the cool features of your iPhone/iPod touch to transform “plain ol’ text news and blogs” into a full “mobile, social and vocal” news experience.
- Tech, Politics, Celebs, Sports, Biz & more, in one app
- Personalize your account with your 10 favorite feeds
- Mix in content from the web’s top 30 sources
- Stream audio and video clips on demand
- Create a daily podcast for hands-free listening
- View text and full color pictures
- Share “talking stories” with friends, or post them to Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Digg & more
Whether you’re a casual news reader, a “news junky” or just want to dazzle your friends with how IT TALKS, PimpMyNews is for YOU.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PimpMyNews for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PimpMyNews .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PimpMyNews is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PimpMyNews for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PimpMyNews apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PimpMyNews apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PimpMyNews that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PimpMyNews icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PimpMyNews on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PimpMyNews from your MAC!
PimpMyNews Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This PimpMyNews .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. PimpMyNews is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.