PictureSnooperPE for MAC – Search Usenet news groups for binary files. This app was developed by QSYSSOFT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
PictureSnooperPE for MAC Latest Version
PictureSnooperPE for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about PictureSnooperPE that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||PictureSnooperPE App|
|File Size||6.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About PictureSnooperPE App for MAC
PictureSnooperPE…Tired of waiting for pictures to download? Searching for that perfect ClipArt, or Raytraced Images (or other binary file), but can’t stand searching through GigaBytes of Postings? That is why I wrote PictureSnooper!
PictureSnooper is an Application that Searches UseNet NewsGroups for binary files, while you are having dinner, at the movies, or even sleeping. These binary files are usually pictures (and sometimes executables and HTML files). After finding a binary file, PictureSnooperPE downloads the file, decodes that file, and saves that file to the directory of your choice for later viewing.
Features in PictureSnooperPE:
- ocoa Interface, Preference File Handling, Unix Sockets, POSIX Threads, LONG Filenames
- Multi-Part Message Search, Store, And Automatically Assemble
Auto-Detect Formats And Decode:
- UUDecoding, Base64, MIME, yEnc, RAR, PAR, PAR2
- Bulk Spam, File FingerPrints (remove duplicate binary files), Authors/Sites, Extensions
- Auto Convert Movies From .AVI Format (Like VCD and “Other” Common Formats) To More Popular MPEG and MP4 That Work With The Open Standard Quicktime
- Preview Download Images, Picture Previews, Subject/Author Added To Get Info, Favorite Author Search
PowerPC Velocity Engine Accelerated:
- File FingerPrints (search Duplicate downloads quicker), Movie Conversion
- Support for OSX 10.6.
- Various Bug Fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download PictureSnooperPE for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the PictureSnooperPE .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the PictureSnooperPE is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy PictureSnooperPE for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing PictureSnooperPE apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete PictureSnooperPE apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the PictureSnooperPE that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the PictureSnooperPE icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall PictureSnooperPE on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove PictureSnooperPE from your MAC!
PictureSnooperPE Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This PictureSnooperPE .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. PictureSnooperPE is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.